Having the ability to understand financial statements is no longer enough. Business leaders should have a firm understanding of how to use financial information to drive decisions and strategy. It is a crucial component of analysing the health and capabilities of your business.
This one day course is tailored for senior management, next generation leaders and management as well as other shareholders of the business. It promises to offer a comprehensive understanding of business performance analysis derived from financial statements. This course will enable you to identify warning indicators, and assess the true value of your business to make informed and effective decisions.
- Create a dashboard of ratios to help you determine strengths and weaknesses in your business
- Develop your key indicators so that you can interpret the true performance of your business
- Learn how to use financial information correctly for decision-making in accordance with your strategic plan
- Learn about different methodologies to value your business
- Identify the key indicators to monitor the true performance of your business
- How to use specific tools to assist directors to make accurate solvency judgements
- Using financial information for strategic decision making
Who should attend
- Directors and shareholders
- Senior management teams
- Next generation members of the family business
Facilitator: Michelle De Lucia, Director | KPMG Enterprise
Michelle De Lucia is a Director at KPMG Enterprise and has over 15 years’ experience working alongside family owned businesses to maximise the value and long-term success of their business. Specifically, Michelle offers strategic advice on issues such as governance, strategy, succession, exit planning, wealth preservation and philanthropy.
Michelle is passionate about assisting the NxG succeed by broadening networks, helping improve technical and soft skills, and particularly enjoys mentoring them for their current and future roles.
Registration fees GST incl.
|FBA Member Early Bird||FBA Member||Non Member|
Early bird rates closing on Tuesday 22 January, 2019.