Having the ability to understand financial statements is no longer enough. Business leaders should have a firm understanding of how to use financial information to drive decisions and strategy. It is a crucial component of analysing the health and capabilities of your business.
This one day course is tailored for senior management, next generation leaders and management as well as other shareholders of the business. It promises to offer a comprehensive understanding of business performance analysis derived from financial statements. This course will enable you to identify warning indicators, and assess the true value of your business to make informed and effective decisions.
- Create a dashboard of ratios to help you determine strengths and weaknesses in your business
- Develop your key indicators so that you can interpret the true performance of your business
- Learn how to use financial information correctly for decision-making in accordance with your strategic plan
- Learn about different methodologies to value your business
- Identify the key indicators to monitor the true performance of your business
- How to use specific tools to assist directors to make accurate solvency judgements
- Using financial information for strategic decision making
Who should attend
- Directors and shareholders
- Senior management teams
- Next generation members of the family business
Presenter: Agnes Vacca | KPMG Enterprise
Agnes Vacca has over 20 years’ experience in providing advisory and compliance services to privately owned enterprises in WA. Agnes works with business owners and their teams to develop and implement goal focused strategies including finance process improvement, cash-flow forecasting, budgeting, sensitivity analysis and business planning.
Agnes specialises in family business succession, transition and exit readiness advice, assisting owners to achieve their succession objectives. In this area, Agnes provides advice to enable an orderly business transfer whilst maximising the value to the owners as well as providing advice regarding asset protection and estate planning.
Registration fees GST incl.
|FBA Member Early Bird||FBA Member||Non Member|
Early bird rates closing on Thursday 10 January, 2019.