Having the ability to understand financial statements is no longer enough. Business leaders should have a firm understanding of how to use financial information to drive decisions and strategy. It is a crucial component of analysing the health and capabilities of your business.
This one day course is tailored for senior management, next generation leaders and management as well as other shareholders of the business. It promises to offer a comprehensive understanding of business performance analysis derived from financial statements. This course will enable you to identify warning indicators, and assess the true value of your business to make informed and effective decisions.
- Create a dashboard of ratios to help you determine strengths and weaknesses in your business
- Develop your key indicators so that you can interpret the true performance of your business
- Learn how to use financial information correctly for decision-making in accordance with your strategic plan
- Learn about different methodologies to value your business
- Identify the key indicators to monitor the true performance of your business
- How to use specific tools to assist directors to make accurate solvency judgements
- Using financial information for strategic decision making
Who should attend
- Directors and shareholders
- Senior management teams
- Next generation members of the family business
Facilitator: Leanne Hegarty | KPMG Enterprise
Leanne Hegarty is a Partner within KPMG Enterprise, working with family businesses, fast-growing companies and high net worth individuals. Leanne’s financial accounting career has spanned more than 20 years. She has extensive experience with clients in retail, franchising, professional services, hospitality and professional specialists.
Leanne is a trusted business adviser providing taxation, compliance, outsourced CFO and financial management advice. Her clients consistently utilise her skills to proactively manage their financial position and associated relationships. She has helped her clients with decisions associated with growth, diversification, franchising, succession, divorce, divestment of assets and wealth accumulation.
Leanne has advised clients on financial statement compliance, tax return preparation, debt funding support, financial analysis, business growth, risk management, succession planning, decision support analysis, working capital management, wealth accumulation, buy and sale of businesses, corporate structuring, and outsourcing finance function and CFO responsibilities.
Given Leanne’s experience with privately owned businesses, she was elected to be a judge in the Annual Telstra Business Woman of the Year awards.
Registration fees GST incl.
|FBA Member Early Bird||FBA Member||Non Member|
Early bird rates closing on Wednesday 9 January, 2019.