Having the ability to understand financial statements is no longer enough. Business leaders should have a firm understanding of how to use financial information to drive decisions and strategy. It is a crucial component of analysing the health and capabilities of your business.
This one day course is tailored for senior management, next generation leaders and management as well as other shareholders of the business. It promises to offer a comprehensive understanding of business performance analysis derived from financial statements. This course will enable you to identify warning indicators, and assess the true value of your business to make informed and effective decisions.
- Create a dashboard of ratios to help you determine strengths and weaknesses in your business
- Develop your key indicators so that you can interpret the true performance of your business
- Learn how to use financial information correctly for decision-making in accordance with your strategic plan
- Learn about different methodologies to value your business
- Identify the key indicators to monitor the true performance of your business
- How to use specific tools to assist directors to make accurate solvency judgements
- Using financial information for strategic decision making
Who should attend
- Directors and shareholders
- Senior management teams
- Next generation members of the family business
Presenter: Bill Noye | KPMG
Bill is the partner in charge of KPMG Private Enterprise division in Brisbane. He has over 25 years experience in working with large private and family owned business clients providing tax, accounting and business advisory services across a range of industries including agriculture, property and construction, mining services, transport and motor dealerships.
Bill has assisted in creating many and sits on a number of Advisory Boards of prominent private and family owned businesses.
Bill is actively involved with Family Business Australia (FBA) and has been the National chairman of KPMG’s Family Business Practice since its establishment in 2005 which has included presenting at numerous FBA conferences as well as developing and writing thought leadership for the Firm in this area. Bill also leads Family Business Services for KPMG in the Asia Pacific (ASPAC) and represents ASPAC on the Global Family Business Services steering committee.
The family business advisory services Bill specialises in include:
- Family and Business Governance
- Succession planning – equity and management
- Parallel planning of family and business
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
Registration fees GST incl.
|FBA Member Early Bird||FBA Member||Non Member|
Early bird rates closing on Friday 31 August, 2018.