I can’t quite believe we are through the third quarter already! The South Australian Chapter has held some wonderful events in the first part of the New Year. We have also planned some great educational and networking opportunities coming up soon.
Some of the dates to mark in your diary include: –
- Friday May 19th State Conference ( full day) – The Business of People, Building Capability and Leading Performance
- Tuesday May 30th – Family Business Insider at Phil Hoffmann Travel Glenelg – 6-8pm
- Tuesday June 6 Adviser Connect Breakfast – Succession Planning Time Bombs for Family Business – Presenters Andrea Michaels NDA Law and Ashley Miller from KPMG
- Wednesday June 14 – Planning Succession for Family Business ( full day) with Lucio Dana
- Tuesday 27th June – Forum Group Information Session
- Wednesday 19th July – Fostering Entrepreneurial Talent in the next Generation
- Wednesday Aug 16 – Family Business Insider – Detmold Group
- Thursday 23rd November Hall of Fame and end of year celebration dinner
If you wish to register for some of these events, follow the link here.
I’d encourage you to like the page and ensure you become active in the group postings and news items relating to your family business community.
FBA SA Chair Debbie Reed attended the Premier’s Roundtable Meeting this month and discussion points from this meeting can be obtained from contacting the FBA SA office please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Again a warm welcome to our new FBA SA members: –
- Ananda Aged Care
- Campbells Wines
- IB Executive
- North Adelaide Dental Clinic
- Opal Diamond Factory
- Space Craft Joinery